What is GAP Insurance?
- A type of insurance that helps you pay off your auto loan should you find yourself facing a total loss due to an accident or theft.
Why should I apply for an auto loan at Hank Graff Chevy?
- Knowledgeable Finance Team: Our loan experts have years of experience and know how to get you a low interest rate loan.
- Online Finance Form: You can get pre-approved for an auto loan today with our secure online finance form.
- Vast Loan Network: Our experts have great relationships with credit unions, banks, etc. ensuring we finance everyone – no matter the credit score!
How do I contact the Finance Department?
- By visiting our ‘Finance Form’ page or by calling our Finance Department at (989) 773-3937.
What is GAP Insurance?
GAP insurance is a type of insurance coverage that can be added to your collision insurance policy. Although it is optional, it’s a great way to make sure that you’re not stuck with a big bill should you find yourself facing a total loss due to an accident or theft.
If you find yourself in either of these situations, you’ll still need to pay off your auto loan. Sometimes your insurance company will pay off the total amount, but that is not always the case. More often than not, there will a substantial difference between the amount your insurance pays and the current outstanding balance on your loan or lease.
GAP insurance is what pays this difference. Without this coverage, the gap between what you’ve paid and what you owe could be substantial and hard to pay.
If you decide to purchase GAP insurance, you may need to pay a small premium. However, this is nothing compared to what you could owe in the event of a total loss. Our experts at Hank Graff Chevrolet – Mt Pleasant can provide you with all the information you need to decide if this form of insurance is right for you.
We understand that the exact details of this insurance plan can be difficult to understand. To help you know exactly what you’re getting, we encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns. Your complete satisfaction is important to us, which is why we want you to have all the information you need to make an informed buying decision you can be comfortable with. To contact us, call (989) 773-3937.
In the meantime, feel free to fill out our secure online Finance Form. By giving us a little information, we’ll be able to determine your current credit score and get you into a new car, truck, SUV or crossover as quickly as possible.
We are proud to serve the auto loan and insurance needs of Mt. Pleasant, as well as Midland, Claro, Alma, St. Louis, Ithaca, Big Rapids, Roscommon, Coleman, Shepherd, St. Johns, and more!