What is an Extended Vehicle Warranty?
- A warranty that protects your vehicle after the primary service contract has expired.
Why should I apply for an auto loan at Hank Graff Chevy?
- Knowledgeable Finance Team: Our loan experts have years of experience and know how to get you a low interest rate loan.
- Online Finance Form: You can get pre-approved for an auto loan today with our secure online finance form.
- Vast Loan Network: Our experts have great relationships with credit unions, banks, etc. ensuring we finance everyone – no matter the credit score!
How do I contact the Finance Department?
- By visiting our ‘Finance Form’ page or by calling our Finance Department at (989) 773-3937.
Extended Vehicle Warranty | Auto Financing at Hank Graff Chevrolet
When you purchase a new vehicle, you want it to last as long as possible. However, accidents happen and sometimes repairs need to be done. To help protect you from added expenses when unexpected costs like this arise, we offer an Extended Service Insurance Plan.
The Extended Warranty Insurance Option is essentially a back up plan should something happen to your vehicle. Additionally, we’ll be able to roll the cost for this plan into your purchase. This means you may have to pay a small amount now, but it prevents you from having to pay a much larger amount later on.
Although we support the Extended Vehicle Warranty and encourage our customers to invest in it, we also know that this plan isn’t for everyone. It is a personal decision you will need to make, and the experts at Hank Graff Chevrolet – Mt Pleasant would be more than happy to help you make a decision.
To make sure your needs are met, we offer a variety of programs. So no matter your automotive needs, we’ll be able to find a plan that fits your specific situation.
Things to thing about when considering Extended Warranty Coverage:
- What is the plan that works for your automotive needs? At Hank Graff Chevy, we have a number of options to choose from. Whether you need bumper-to-bumper coverage or a program that covers only major repairs – we’ve got it!
- Do you even need it? If your current warranty is going to cover your vehicle for the amount of time you plan on owning it, you won’t need to purchase extended warranty coverage. However, if the primary warranty doesn’t cover you for the length of time, an extended warranty program might be something you want to consider.
We understand that the exact details of these warranties can be difficult to understand. To help you know exactly what you’re getting, we encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns. Your complete satisfaction is important to us, which is why we want you to have all the information you need to make an informed buying decision you can be comfortable with. To contact us, call (989) 773-3937.
In the meantime, feel free to fill out our secure online Finance Form. By giving us a little information, we’ll be able to determine your current credit score and get you into a new car, truck, SUV or crossover as quickly as possible.
We are proud to serve the auto loan and insurance needs of Mt. Pleasant, as well as Midland, Claro, Alma, St. Louis, Ithaca, Big Rapids, Roscommon, Coleman, Shepherd, St. Johns, and more!