What documentation will I need to apply for an auto loan?
- Employment information; proof of your identity, residency, and income; and vehicle information.
How do I contact the Finance Department?
- By visiting our ‘Finance Form’ page or by calling our Finance Department at (989) 773-3937.
New and Used Car Loans in Mount Pleasant, MI. Visit Hank Graff Chevy for Auto Financing.
The Finance Department at Hank Graff Chevrolet – Mt. Pleasant is dedicated to getting you into a vehicle you’ll love. Before they can do that for you, there is some information we’ll need to process your auto loan.
The following information and documents are what we’ll need to process your request:
- Proof of your identity and residency
- Vehicle information – our loan experts at Hank Graff BGC can handle this part for you.
- Employment and income information – aside from a paystub, you may also need relevant employer information to provide the lender with.
- The lender may request additional information. Although this is unlikely, additional information is occasionally necessary to process the request.
At Hank Graff Chevrolet – Mount Pleasant, our financial experts are always happy to help. If you’d prefer assistance in person, we encourage you to stop by and one of our finance team members will sit down with you to address any concerns you may have.
If you prefer to start the application process from the comfort of your own home, feel free to fill out our Finance Form. Once we’ve received your information, we’ll contact you with your approval information.
Our Finance Department is full of friendly individuals that would be more than happy to help you with the finance process. So if it feels confusing or stressful at any point, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can be reached directly at (989) 773-3937.
We are proud to serve the auto loan and insurance needs of Mt. Pleasant, as well as Midland, Claro, Alma, Higgins Lake, Coleman, Cadillac, Evart, St. Louis, Big Rapids, St. Johns, and more!