What determines my interest rate?
- The length of your loan, your credit, and the vehicle you’re purchasing.
Why should I apply for an auto loan at Hank Graff Chevy?
- Knowledgeable Finance Team: Our loan experts have years of experience and know how to get you a low interest rate loan.
- Online Finance Form: You can get pre-approved for an auto loan today with our secure online finance form.
- Vast Loan Network: Our experts have great relationships with credit unions, banks, etc. ensuring we finance everyone – no matter the credit!
Low Interest Rate New and Used Car Loans | Auto Financing at Hank Graff Chevy
At Hank Graff Chevrolet in Mt. Pleasant, we know it can be difficult getting an affordable auto loan when you have little to no credit. It is because of this that we make it our priority to get you a great auto loan deals.
No matter your credit, we will work hard to make sure you get an affordable auto loan with the best interest rate available.
Your interest rate is determined by the following:
- The term length of your loan – Generally, the longer your term loan, the higher the interest rate.
- The vehicle you’re purchasing – Rates vary depending on the age and mileage of your vehicle. New car rates tend to have the lowest interest rate.
- Your credit rating – Borrowers with better credit get lower interest rates. However, we will work hard on your behalf to get you the best interest rate possible – no matter your credit!
Our auto loan experts have developed great relationships with banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions. This ensures that we get our customer an affordable auto loan with the lowest down payment available. Additionally, we work hard to negotiate on your behalf for the lowest interest rate possible.
If you’re not sure what your current credit rating is, feel free to fill out our secure online Finance Form. By giving us a little information, we’ll be able to get you into a new car, truck, SUV or crossover as quickly as possible.
We encourage you to contact us if you are confused in any way. Your complete satisfaction is important to us, which is why we want you to have all the information you need to make an informed buying decision you can be comfortable with. To contact us, call (989) 773-3937.
We are proud to serve the auto loan and insurance needs of Mt. Pleasant, as well as Midland, Claro, Alma, St. Louis, Cadillac, Harrison, Beaverton, St. Johns, and more!